Last update: Tuesday, January 8, 2013.
- I got married to my husband Paul on September 1, 2007, after having dated for almost 7 years.
- We had a daughter, Penelope, on January 26, 2012.
- We bought a house in May 2009 and we're gradually improving it. Next up: painting the 2nd bedroom and hallway, and Drylocking and finishing the big room in the basement.
- We like to do things ourselves, like home improvements, cooking, & throwing parties.
- I love to read, although I don't find enough time for it.
- I also love to knit and crochet, but again, not enough time to make all the ideas in my brain!!
- I also love to sing, and so my main extra-curricular activity is singing in the choir (and occasionally with the contemporary worship band) at my church.
- I identify myself as a liberal democrat, but really I wish we could just scrap political parties have honest conversations about what policies are best and why. My expectations aren't too high or anything.
Post a Comment