Monday, March 16, 2009

More waiting

We're supposed to hear about our offer by "Late afternoon" today. It's 5:00 now and no word yet.

I'm still all fluttery and nervous, but I think by going through the first offer and being RIDICULOUSLY full of anxiety that whole time, I've kind of inocculated myself. I guess another factor is that this time they'll make a counter-offer and it won't be the end of the road because we still have room to offer more.

I also feel better because we have a few other comparable houses that we'll go look at if this offer doesn't work out. And since our current house is SO overpriced, I'm just interested to hear what she'll come back with, and if it will be reasonable at all.

More this evening if I hear anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget